Thursday, February 17, 2011

Your entrance test !!!

Which one out of these would describe you as a person?

A) I know what I want from life.
B) I always think before I talk.
C) All my choices where alligned to my ambitions.
D) None of the above.

I chose engineering because ?

A) My uncles son did so.
B) Papa asked me to do so.
C) Infosys and TCS does not hire BA / BSc.
D) All of the above.

Software testing is a great area to work because

A) I like to find faults.
B) I could use brains for something else.
C) It's better than being in a BPO.
D) All of the above.

System Administration is a creative Job because ...

A) Sys admins create mount points
B) We create issues, by copying scripts and editing them.
C) Staring at the monitor is given a creative name "Monitoring"
D) All of the above

When I am asked to do something....

A) I ensure that it's the best way ti do it.
B) I cross check on the logic of doing it.
C) I suggest alternate ways to do it in an efficient way.
D) None of the above

When I am called in for a meeting..

A) My biggest worry is about the refreshments available.
B) I would call in colleagues who do not have anything to do with the topic.
C) I decline the meeting online and show up as a surprise.
D) All of the above

If all of your answers are D, your candidature in the industry is confirmed, all you need to do is to get ready for a glorious life ahead, keep you brains at home, but ensure that it's accessible over the network at times for personal purposes it comes handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment